Euphonious Radio

Euphonious Radio
'Supporting Indie Music Worldwide

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Shining Bright

Since I was a young boy, I wanted to be in the music business. I guess it is fair to say my passion is music. I have tried playing instruments over the years but I never found the one that felt right, it felt to forced.
I allowed others and their fool hardy advice to steer me in a direction of real jobs and the security of a regular pay cheque. Most of us are well aware that this no longer exits and really did it ever?
Then after twenty-three years of working at real jobs that never really brought me true satisfaction, I find myself on an island.
Unfortunately, this is not the sun shining and fun filled paradise  but rather one of frustration and disparity.  Unemployable due to a chronic pain condition and without any disability benefits, my last employer terminated me and the Canadian government denied me of any disability benefits.
I find myself isolated from the regular world and all on my own. I thought for months what should I do and then decided along with my good friend Jody to create Euphonious.  Our business venture was too taxing on our friendship, so we decided to remain friends. Euphonious, now became my solo venture and the possibilities only limited by my own imagination.
After months of trying different things I think I finally found the right combination of shows to entertain Euphonious listeners.
Euphonious is my shining star and I think it is shining very bright at the moment. If you have never listened in, I suggest you do, I think you will like it (www.euphonious.ca). I want Euphonious to be a pleasurable music listening experience for the true music fan as well as the casual ones. I take a lot pride in my support towards the Indie Music scene. I know how tough it can be to get airplay on mainstream radio but now there is another option, it is called Euphonious Radio.
My intention is to keep nurturing my star and hopefully it will continue to shine so bright.

No comments:

Post a Comment